Tuesday, August 14, 2012

COMEDY


   Why do doctors think they are comedians?

   The first thing this joker says to me is "So, why can't you sleep?"

   Really? Seriously?

   I was raised with the understanding that there are three types of people that you don't mess with:

  1. people that handle your food 
  2. people that handle your hair
  3. people that handle your health.


   This alone stopped me from launching myself across the room and thoroughly pummeling said physician in the mouthal area.

   You're not funny, doc. Especially to someone who hasn't had a full night's sleep in more than a month.

   Anyways, he gave me some banza... benza... some kind of sleeping pill. Gonna give it a whirl and see what we see.

   He wasn't funny, Blog thing... he just wasn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment