Friday, August 17, 2012

PARTY MAN


   Well, Blog thing, it's party day.

   I know I dreamed about something last night. I woke up feeling kinda paranoid. Just can't remember what it was. Still got that vivid dream in the back of my mind.

   So I've been keeping myself busy in an effort to put that weird ass dream out of my head, so I went out and picked up a nice gift for Steve and Cynthia... it's a portable stripper pole. It's on this weighted base with wheels. I know. It's perfect! (You can thank me later, Steve)

   Yes, it's expensive for a gag gift, but how can you put a price on the inevitable looks on both of their faces when they see it? Exactly.

   Anyways, I'm about to head out. I'm eager to get my party on... not to mention eager to see Steph... I managed to eat a good meal and I picked up a big bottle of Gatoraid. Keep fed and fill up on electrolytes, Blog thing. That's the secret to avoiding a hangover.

   Don't wait up. If I do post something tonight I doubt it will be readable. Don't drink and blog, Blog thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment