Saturday, August 25, 2012

GHOSTS & GOBLINS


   Some shit’s goin on, but I don’t think it’s just me bein’ crazy anymore.

   I hope.

   New news on the net about another missing kid. This time the article points out similarities to a rash of child disappearances 15 years ago.

   I don’t know if it’s the lack of sleep or what, but ever since I heard about that kid describing Jack Skellington, I’m thinking those abductions and what’s going on with me has gotta be connected somehow… So I do some searching on Cynthia's computer about the older case.

   Same situation - kids go missing in broad daylight. No suspects seen. One site had pictures of all the kids…

   Wednesday and Pugsley, Blog thing. Right there on that page. They were the last two victims. Brother and sister. Aged  7 and 8 at the time of their disappearances - 15 years ago!

   Ghosts, Blog thing? Am I really seeing fucking ghosts? Can ghosts carve crazy shit on a door? How can it be the same kids? They would be graduating college by now!

   There’s some hardcore Twilight Zone shit going on here. I’m about ready to freak the fuck out right here in Cynthia’s living room… again!

   No…no… I’m cool. I’m cool…. Dammit…

No comments:

Post a Comment