Sunday, August 12, 2012

MEH...


   Hello, Blog thing .

   Milk didn't work... neither did moving the bed. On the plus side, though, I'm diggin' the milk and the bed being under the window changed the whole dynamic of the room. The whole place seems... roomier, I dunno. I just like it.
   Met with Steph for lunch. She told me about Steve and Cynthia's anniversary party next week. Dunno how I could have forgot it. I'll need to find something nice for those two. They are fun people. Stupid insomnia.

   Damn, Steph looked good today. I'm going to have to make a move some day soon or someone else will...

   I'm rambling about stuff nobody cares about. Double damn, insomnia.

   Anyway, tonight? A mix of exercising and taking a stroll before bed. In otherwords, a late night jog. Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment