Monday, August 27, 2012

DISCOVERIES


   I was driving back to my apartment and I saw him again. In the same fucking place in the woods. I was done with all This fucking around, so I slammed on my brakes and got out of the car. The fucker was gone, but I went in after him.

   I got maybe 5 feet in and saw the sunlight reflecting red off of a car's tail lights. The car was in just far enough so that it wasn't visible from the road. My blood was up. I was gonna drag that guy out of his car and beat the ever loving shit out of him.

   So I charged in, already spouting a few choice phrases.... he wasn't in the car. And I knew why. It was Steve's car.

   I immediately called the cops. Other than looking in the windows I didn't want to touch the car. I've seen too many cop shows. Wasn't about to disturb a crime scene.

   I knew I had between 5 and 10 minutes before the cops showed, so I backed away from the car (crimescene) and started to kind of wander around while listening for those sirens.

   This is fucking hard for me to write, Blog thing. I don't even really know why I am. I kind of need to, I guess.

   I fucking found them, Blog thing.

   I was walking around the trees, waiting for the cops. Should have just waited by the car. Something wet splatted on my head. Thought a fucking bird had bombed me. Wiped my head while ducking away and looking up at the same time.

   I didn't even register what I was seeing until I looked back down at my hand and saw the red...

   Blood. Cynthia's fucking blood...

   She was 15, maybe 20 feet up. Her feet were caked in dirt and blood. That's what I saw first. The little details. I'll never forget the little details. They're permanently carved on my brain, like that shit on my door. Her PJ's looked like they'd been cut open. The buttons were still in the loops, attached to a thin strip of fabric that had been cut away from the rest. Her chest... God help me her entire front was sliced up the middle - I stood there staring at it. The first real thought I would have when my brain started working again was wondering if the slice up her belly and chest matched the cut on her PJ's... how fucked up is that???

   Her ribs were separated by the jagged tree branch poking out between them from behind. She'd been sliced open and then impaled on a branch a good 20 feet up. Who would do that? HOW THE FUCK DOES SOMEONE DO THAT?

   Something snapped in my head and suddenly I was feeling very vulnerable out there in the woods and needed to get out of there. I turned to run and that's when I saw Steve. He was already starting to change colors, but I knew it was him. My best fucking friend and his wife, gutted and hung up like fucking slaughtered pigs.

   I completely lost it. Next thing I remember I'm sitting on the curb by my car and some cop is putting a blanket around me. Why the fuck do cops always wrap people up in blankets, anyway?

   I don't know how they are going to get them down. The hook and ladder was too big to back into the woods. I heard something about a cherry picker but I don't know.

   Someone said there was something unusual about the condition of the bodies... you mean besides them being impaled on tree branches? I don't know what they were talking about. One cop with a high powered flashlight saw what he thought was plastic in their body cavities.

   Isn't it amazing what cops will say in front of you when they think you're catatonic?

   I couldn't tell them what I saw... What I have been seeing. No one would believe me. I need to know who/ what this fuck knuckle is and how to kill his fuckin evil no-face havin ass.

   You've helped me with everything else, internet. Help me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment