Saturday, August 18, 2012

HELL FROZE OVER


   Blog thingy.... I don't even know where to start. A lot of last night is just fuzzy.

   I remember Steph looking mind blowing. This woman could make a garbage bag look good, but when she gets all made up? It's like a choir of angels follow her around with a spotlight.

   I remember giving Steve and Cynthia their gift, and I remember their reactions being somewhat surprising - they were more excited about it than I had expected. And I remember being ON the pole at one point. Don't ask- I'm sure I wasn't as good at it as I thought I was being at the time.

   I also remember Steph telling me I shouldn't be driving myself home. Beyond that everything is a blur of sensation and lack thereof. I want to think I remember a brief moment of extacy, but I can't guarantee that that wasn't a dream. I DO remember some weird dream about being watched…

   Anyways, the next morning I found myself lying naked in my bed right next to the barely covered by the sheet naked form of none other than Steph!

   I know, Blog thing, I know!

   Now regretfully,  my anti-hangover preparations weren't entirely successful, but they had worked well enough that I was determined not to let this moment slip away in the standard "oh my god I was so drunk last night let's just pretend it never happened" next day regret, so I slipped out of bed as quietly as possible, cleaned up, gargled, then snuck back into bed, woke her up in a very tender way, and never gave her a chance to second guess her actions.

   We spent most of the day right there. She literally just left before I started writing this. We're official now! (Happy dancin)

   Oh, don't be jealous, Blog thing. You know I still love you.

   Anyways, I've got to get going. She went home to get cleaned up and then she's coming back over. I'm takin' my lady out!

1 comment:

  1. Comment format

    I may be a little rusty when it comes to humans and relationships but I'm pretty sure telling the entire world you just had sex with a certain woman is something that will generally piss of said certain woman if she finds out you have done so.

    ReplyDelete