Friday, August 24, 2012

PUGSLEY RETURNS


   Shitty day, Blog thing.

   Didn’t sleep at all. Surprised? Not this guy.

   Spent most of the day with Steph and Cynthia. I think we called every person Steve’s ever associated with in his entire life. No one’s seen him. It’s like he just disappeared off the face of the Earth.

   We called and talked to his boss and got the same response we got last night. No one remembers seeing him leave work.

   I have no idea what’s going on.

   To make matters worse, I ran home to check my phone messages, just in case, and who do I see giving me the stink eye from the corner in front of my complex? None other than Pugsley, the little rat bastard.

   He didn’t say anything and I didn’t see Wednesday, but when I got to my apartment I knew where she had been.

   Right there on my door, in the same exact place that had taken me a good half an hour to scrub clean, a nice new circle with an “X” through it. This time they took it a step further and actually carved it into my fucking door. And right under it, as if they hadn’t done enough, they etched into the door “HE IS WATCHING YOU”

   Well thanks, Pugsley, you little piece of shit. Are you watching me now? Cuz I’m flipping you  right the fuck off!

   As if I’m not dealing with enough shit, now I gotta deal with dumbshit pygmy vandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment