Sunday, August 26, 2012

CYNTHIA


Cynthia’s gone.

Steph woke me up around 7 this morning. Cynthia wasn’t anywhere in the house. The car is still in the driveway and it doesn’t look like any of her clothes were taken. Seems she got up and just left the house in her pj’s at some time in the night.

Steph was even sharing the bed with her and she never heard her get up. She’s afraid that with the condition Cynthia’s been in, she might do something stupid.

The police got right on looking for Cynthia, since Steve is already missing.

I’m thinking Cynthia had nothing to do with her disappearance. Just too many damned coincidences.

Is it really no-face Jack Skellington? Or am I just completely bat shit crazy?

You know the weirdest thing? I think I nodded off around midnight. I slept through till 7 with no interruptions. Not 1 dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment